We value your time.
WHOA, this is not a drill! Use EUROPE20 discount code in the cart and GET -20% off from regular prices! Shop now >
Tractor FASTRAC 8330, JCB 8330&JCB , C
- Technical specifications
All images are for illustration purposes only.
- Rated power: 348 Hp
- Machine weight: 11090 kg
- Travel speed: 70 km/h
- Steering: Front wheel steering
- Transmission: Variable
+ Show more
- http://www.jcb.com/View All
- Just one look tells you the new JCB Fastrac 8000 is different. Now discover the difference greater speed, comfort, productivity, safety and versatility can make to your business. A top speed of 70kph, the best powertrain and suspension combination, new Hydrostatic Dual Steering system and huge anti-lock braking capability equip the Fastrac 8000 for a life of hard work. And with more implement mounting versatility than any other tractor in its class and the largest, most comfortable cab on the market, the Fastrac 8000 isn’t just unique, it’s unrivalled.
- Work in total comfort in the field or road with all-round suspension and mid-mounted cab. Command Plus cab with best-in-class comfort, visibility and ergonomics is the largest on the market. Unrivalled 70 degree seat rotation significantly reduces driver fatigue. Hydrostatic Dual Steering is lighter and highly responsive making driving effortless.
- Faster road and in-field speeds enable you to get more done every single day. Unique all-round suspension means operators can work quicker and longer on uneven field surfaces. Unrivalled 50:50 weight distribution and Activ Traction, perfect for heavy draft applications. The best powertrain and suspension system combine to deliver the ultimate in power, torque and traction.
- Unique four-wheel disc brakes offer more consistent stopping than any conventional tractor. Truck standard air braking and ABS provide exceptional tractor and trailer stopping power. Hydrostatic Dual Steering meets the stringent safety standards required for high speed travel. Large volume of glass provides superior all-round visibility.
- Unique suspension gives superior handling and stability enabling 70kph road speeds. External disc brakes and twin calipers provide unrivalled stopping power. Rapid Steer option reduces lock to lock turn by 50% for faster headland turns. GPS capability makes for high accuracy spraying and spreading up to 40kph.
- From hauling at 70kph to heavy draft work at 7kph, no tractor is more versatile. Purpose-designed chassis gives multiple implement mounting points. Powerful rear hitch combined with optimum linkage geometry lifts a genuine 10,000kg with ease. Wherever you are in the world, whatever your application, the Fastrac delivers the ultimate in versatility.
Ask from specialist