1. Download Stokker return sheet.
2. Fill in the printed return sheet, add it to the return package and also email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Return the goods:
a. To address Peterburi tee 44B, Tallinn, Estonia, 11415 - Stokker Tool Center, tel +372 620 1190
b. To the nearest Stokker Tool Center. Locations can be found HERE
c. Send a parcel by courier following the option A
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
If the purchased product does not meet the specifications, can I return it?
Yes, of course. If you find that a purchased product is unsuitable for any reason, you have the right to return the product to the Stokker Tool Center or via courier within 14 days of receipt. If the goods are correct and undamaged, the buyer pays the cost of returning the goods.
NB! On return, the product must be unused and in its original transport packaging.
Which products are not refundable?
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to goods which by their nature cannot be returned (eg underwear, hygiene accessories, etc.).
When can I return a purchased item?
Purchased goods can be returned throughout the period from purchase to 14 days after receipt. You can return it for any reason, as long as the item is unused, in its original packaging and complete.
When will I get my money back?
We will refund you as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days. Once the goods have been returned and inspected and meet the above conditions, the full refund shall be made inclusive. postage, the transfer will be made to the same account where the purchase was made.
What goods or services are not refundable and will not be refunded?
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to Goods which are the subject of:
- the transfer of a thing, service or other activity the cost of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- the transfer of a thing made to the User's requirements or clearly tailored to the needs of a particular User;
- handing over something that is perishable or outdated;
- returning an item in a sealed package that is not eligible for return for health or hygiene reasons and is open after delivery;
- the transfer of an item which, by its nature, is mixed with or combined with another item after the transfer in such a way that they can no longer be separated;
- performing urgent repair or maintenance work if the User has ordered a visit from the Contractor;
- transfer of audio and video recording or computer software in a sealed case when the User has opened the case;
- the transmission of digital content that is not served on a physical medium once it has begun with the prior express consent of the User, and the consumer acknowledges that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.