We value your time.
WHOA, this is not a drill! Use EUROPE20 discount code in the cart and GET -20% off from regular prices! Shop now >
Tractor FASTRAC 4220, JCB 4220&JCB , C
- More productive, comfortable and safe than conventional tractors
- New CommandPlus cab for unparalleled comfort and ergonomics
- 6.6-litre six-cylinder engine with max 235hp (175kW) and 950Nm
- New CVT transmission with seamless acceleration and power delivery
- Unique all-round suspension
- Rear deck increases carrying capacity and prolongs fill-ups
item not in storage
- Technical specifications
All images are for illustration purposes only.
- Rated power: 235 Hp
- Machine weight: 7575 kg
- Travel speed: 60 km/h
- Steering: 4 wheel steering
- Transmission: Variable
+ Show more
- http://www.jcb.com/View All
- The JCB Fastrac 4220 is a brand new generation of tractor, raising performance and productivity levels to new heights with seamless control, faster operating speeds, multiple implement mounting points and unique all-round self-levelling suspension. The design draws on 25 years’ experience in developing the unique JCB Fastrac features and capabilities like equal sized wheels, 50:50 weight distribution and 4-wheel disc braking with ABS. With unrivalled productivity, versatility, comfort, safety and serviceability the JCB Fastrac 4220 really is all the tractor you’ll ever need.
- ALL-NEW COMMANDPLUS CAB
- CONTROL AND MANOEUVRABILITY
- COST-EFFICIENT PRODUCTIVITY
- MULTI-TASKING VERSATILITY
- POWERFUL CONTROL
- UNIQUE SUSPENSION AND BRAKING
- Space, comfort, practicality – three words that sum up the JCB Fastrac 4220’s all-new Command Plus cab. There’s 10% more room than in the leading competitor’s cab, and a full-size instruction seat means both driver and instructor enjoy safety and comfort. Get the perfect driving position with our new supportive suspension seat. It’s fully adjustable (likewise the steering column) and can now swivel 50° right and 20° left; so checking rear-mounted and trailed equipment needn’t be a pain in the neck. There are many innovative little flourishes on these tractors, like optional MP3 player compatibility and Bluetooth hands-free communications. The optional coolbox is ideal for long days, and the instruction seat can even fold flat to create a picnic table. With deep door glass and side windows, as well as wide lower windscreen glazing, you enjoy great forward and over-the-shoulder visibility on a Fastrac for faster, safer, more comfortable working. There’s also excellent sun protection. Climate control keeps the operator comfortable in all weathers and quickly clears the windows of condensation. In addition, opening rear quarter windows provide natural ventilation while an optional fixed roof window allows more light and improves visibility for loader work. The JCB Fastrac 4220’s slimline instrument panel provides all the information and alerts you need without impeding forward visibility.
- A colour touch-screen terminal is standard equipment on a JCB Fastrac 4000 series, handling key tractor functions in the most intuitive and clearest way possible. You can easily programme the Headland Turn Assist (HTA) feature using the touch screen – set up and store control sequences for five different implements (with up to 15 steps in each) for simpler headland turns. Our new RapidSteer option reduces arm twirling for headland turns and loader work to just two turns lock-to-lock. The JCB Fastrac 4220’s new compact chassis is narrower where it counts, making turns tighter than ever. Tyre sizes now include 600/70R30 and 540/65R34 to complement the tractor’s 50:50 weight distribution. Opt for JCB’s four-wheel-steering option and enjoy the choice of five steer modes, potentially reducing your tractor’s turning circle to less than 10m (tyre dependent). 2WS, 4WS and a fully user-programmable setting are selected via a three-position switch.
- The JCB Fastrac 4220 is perfectly suited to a wide variety of applications in grassland, arable, haulage and livestock operations alike. Look no further for the best return on investment. Compare Fastrac with conventional tractors and you’ll find that JCB tractors offer faster in-field speeds, greater load carrying capacity, quicker headland turns and faster transfer speeds, potentially saving several working days a year. Turning at the headland is much faster with four-wheel steering and a minimum turning circle below 10 metres. Carry an extra 2.25m³ of seed on the rear deck to reduce drill refilling stops to once per day. Put the drill hopper up front for ultimate capacity, 50:50 weight distribution, and scope for using wider power harrow-seed drill combinations. Use the 4-tonne capacity rear deck to carry 2.5 tonnes of fertiliser for improved weight distribution and an extra 10ha between fills. Combined with faster return-to-base fill-ups, you could achieve an extra hour’s productive work daily. You can gain two-thirds more spray tank capacity with these tractors by ditching the 1500-litre linkage sprayer for a 2500-litre demount. Or go large with a front-linkage tank for up to 4000-litre capacity.
- The JCB Fastrac 4220 is a real Swiss Army knife of tractors in a small but powerful package. Make use of five implement positions, including the chassis for a front loader, to do more operations in one go. Maximum Permissible Vehicle Weight is up to 13 or 14 tonnes (depending on territory/configuration) with the ability to mount up to 4 tonnes on the rear deck. So these tractors can carry loads more, with bigger implements and fewer refills. A new flow-on-demand closed centre hydraulics system ensures there’s plenty of oil for every situation. An axial piston pump provides up to 148 l/min for auxiliary services, while a separate gear pump ensures a dedicated supply to the steering system. There’s a new three-point linkage system on the Fastrac 4220, featuring up to 8,000kg lift capacity with new geometry ensuring plenty of muscle and lift for large implements. Front linkage capacity is now boosted to 3,500kg. Extend your productive day with the optional LED work light package, comprising up to 18 lamps to provide near-daylight visibility even at night. LEDs also minimise power consumption for maximum light output, and there’s even an auto switch-off feature. Another way of increasing the working envelope is to opt for fully-integrated high definition GPS guidance. This will boost precision, output, bout matching and operator energy levels, as well as allowing work to continue at night or in low-visibility conditions.
- A new Sisu 6.6-litre six-cylinder Tier 4 Final engine provides the JCB Fastrac 4220 with proven fuel efficiency, a maximum 235hp (175kW) of power and 950Nm of torque. The whole driveline offers plenty of grunt at low revs, maximising performance and efficiency. New CVT transmission ensures optimum use of power and torque, with seamless acceleration and power delivery, ideal speeds for every situation, and ultra-fine speed control for top-quality work with all implements. Tailor your transmission and engine control strategy using the Fastrac’s touch screen controller – prioritise power and productivity, fuel economy, fixed engine/PTO speed or fuel-efficient road travel. Active Traction manipulates your tractor’s torque output to keep the tyres gripping for maximum pulling power with minimum wear. The Adblue and SCR emissions system used on these tractors is fuel-efficient technology that’s been tried and tested on other models in the JCB Fastrac range. JCB Fastracs are fast on the road and in the field at low engine revs: cruise at 60km/h at 1600rpm or drive for maximum fuel economy at 50km/h with just 1400rpm on the clock (tyre dependent).
- The JCB Fastrac 4220’s unique self-levelling rear axle suspension is now matched by a new hydraulic front system that maintains correct ride height wherever the implement is mounted. Mounted implements are also cushioned from shocks and jolts by this system. Active suspension quickly responds to coupling a linkage-mounted implement or a de-mount sprayer/spreader, restoring ride height, wheel travel and stability with a stiffer spring rate to support the extra weight. As the spray tank or seed hopper empties, or a plough or cultivator is lowered to the ground, the suspension on the Fastrac 4220 compensates to keep tractor, driver and implement on the level. Optional advanced double-acting suspension features larger components with adaptive pressure and damping control; stability, control, ride comfort and handling - setting a new standard for tractors. You can also lower your Fastrac beneath a demount sprayer, spreader or bulk hopper. A smooth-riding chassis provides a stable platform for spraying and spreading with consistent working heights and high operating speeds. Unique side-to-side active levelling promotes maximum stability, driver confidence and productivity, particularly in difficult terrain. Because JCB Fastracs can legally travel faster on the road, they boast high performance disc brakes and ABS all-round for consistent, fade-free stopping power.
Ask from specialist