- Technical specifications
All images are for illustration purposes only.
- Rated power: 108 kW
- Machine weight: 8160 kg
- Travel speed: 40 km/h
- Lift height: 5,2 m
- Lift capacity: 3200 kg
+ Show more
- http://www.jcb.com/View All
- The JCB TM320S Agri is flagship in the range, designed for performance and productivity. There's a hugely powerful engine, permanent 4WD, servo controls and more. With articulated steering, telescopic reach and a huge range of attachments, the JCB TM320S Agri is a supremely productive machine. In short, the TM320S Agri combines the features of a wheel loading shovel with the benefits of a telescopic boom to give great versatility. It’s powered by a 108kW super-efficient JCB EcoMAX (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV) engine with high torque at low revs for reduced fuel consumption. The TM320S Agri also features a ±10° oscillating centre joint and permanent four-wheel drive for great performance in any conditions. A Z-bar linkage makes for huge tearout force and attachment crowd power. A 6-speed JCB Powershift transmission with TorqueLock and class-leading powertrain components deliver high efficiency and productivity. All of this adds up to a forward reach of 3 m, a lift capacity of 3.2 tonnes and a lift height of 5.2 m.
- LASTING THE DISTANCE
- We’ve designed the JCB TM320S Agri to maximise productivity by being comfortable, easy to operate, safe and easy to service. Controls are intuitive to use and ergonomically positioned inside a spacious cab with luxury fully adjustable seating and optional air conditioning. There’s great ventilation, plenty of storage space and inclined front steps with well positioned grab handles for safe, easy access. There’s also superb all-round visibility, courtesy of a central seat, a one-piece windscreen, a low boom pivot, and narrow pillars, with optional rear view camera.
- We appreciate that a telescopic wheel loader is a major investment for any agricultural business, so we’ve designed ours to be durable, serviceable and reliable. A sophisticated design process, the highest quality manufacture and a meticulous testing programme guarantees the quality of all components. Quality and strength are built into the very fabric of the machine, particularly the chassis and boom. All major components are made by JCB to ensure that only the highest standards are met. All major greasing points have been extended for 500 hours - for minimum downtime. JCB’s unique Adaptive Load Control protects the machine and operator against forward overloading.
- We’ve designed the JCB TM320S Agri telescopic wheel loader to be supremely productive. With a 160 l/min Variflo hydraulic system and proportional control of auxiliary services the TM320S Agri can work seriously hard. The 108 kW EcoMAX engine meeting Tier 4 Final (Stage IV) emission regulations is highly efficient, producing its power and torque at low revs to maximise fuel economy. Add to that the six-speed powershift transmission with TorqueLock in gears 2 to 6, servo controls and the permanent 4WD, and climbing silage clamps or digging into compacted yard manure just got a whole lot easier.
- The JCB TM320S Agri telescopic wheel loader isn’t just at home in the farm yard. With selectable operating modes and autoshifting, our powershift transmission gives you plenty of options. Not only that but JCB’s TorqueLock system provides direct drive in gears two to six for greater power efficiency when roading. Numerous attachments and various carriage options mean you can do more jobs with one machine. Optional hydraulic or fixed position tow hitch further enhances the visibility of the machine. A large 160-litre fuel tank increases refuelling intervals and a lift capacity of 3.2 tonnes makes the TM320S Agri more flexible to your needs.