We value your time.
WHOA, this is not a drill! Use EUROPE20 discount code in the cart and GET -20% off from regular prices! Shop now >
Telescopic wheel loader TM320, JCB TM320&JCB , C
- 93kw (125hp) JCB EcoMAX engine 3200kg lift capacity
- 61.4kN tearout force
- 5.2m lift height and 2.9m forward reach
item not in storage
- Technical specifications
All images are for illustration purposes only.
- Rated power: 93 kW
- Machine weight: 8160 kg
- Travel speed: 40 km/h
- Lift height: 5,2 m
- Lift capacity: 3200 kg
+ Show more
- http://www.jcb.com/View All
- The TM320WM has been designed and built from scratch to deliver the strength and power you’re looking for in an articulated machine. No compromise. Combining all the power, productivity and manoeuvrability of an articulated wheeled loader, with the versatility, reach and lift height of a telescopic boom, JCB articulated wheeled loaders are hard to beat. Stress testing across a lifetime of cycles to emulate the most arduous digging and dump situations means you can be confident of reliable performance over thousands of hours.
- IN CONTROL, IN COMFORT
- SERVICING MADE EASY
- STRENGTH YOU CAN RELY ON
- THE POWER TO PERFORM
- The TM320WM cab is large and roomy with a high, centrally mounted driving position and low boom pivot giving an unhampered 360 view. A fully adjustable telescopic steering column allows you to fine tune the driving position and the supportive mechanical or air suspension seats give real comfort. Constant flow hydraulics are intuitive to use, with an in-cab display of the flow rate which can be adjusted on the go. Boom end dampening reduces shock to the operator and the machine itself. A seat-mounted single-lever joystick features gear change for ease of use and improved multi-functioning. The TM32WM’s Smooth Ride System (SRS) is easy to operate via a rocker switch. It can be auto-engaged by road speed or constantly activated.
- Most T4i engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or SCR requiring additional AdBlue fluid level maintenance. The JCB EcoMax doesn’t, reducing service and running costs. All service points and grease points are easily accessible, and all daily checks can be carried out at ground level with the boom on the floor for maximum safety. The wide-core single-faced cooling pack delivers maximum performance and, because it lets small materials pass though, requires less cleaning. The TM320WM offers superb all-round visibility: a high, central driving position, expansive glass panels and roof glass; narrow cab pillars; and sloping rear bonnet. Our in-cab, electronic 2-stage quickhitch isolation protects against uncontrolled release of attachments. JCB Adaptive Load Control automatically safeguards the machine and operator from overturning forwards when handling heavy loads.
- The TM320WM’s tough, inverted-U-shaped boom pressing features fully welded closing plates for ultimate strength and is mounted into a heavy-duty loader tower. A heavy-duty centre joint takes both vertical and horizontal loadings for maximum durability and rigidity. Our high-strength axle mounts provide maximum support and rigidity for the purpose-designed JCB axles. The JCB TM320WM’s cast rear counterweight helps prevent impact damage. At JCB, we make our own hydraulic cylinders, cabs, axles, transmissions and engines – all designed to work in perfect harmony for optimum reliability. The TM320WM’s full waste protection package with front & top screen guards, light guards, steel fenders, front chassis guard, and full under-machine protection plates shield the machine from impact damage.
- THE POWER TO PERFORMTM320WM features our EcoMAX T4i 4.4-litre engine with variable geometry turbo, giving increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort. The foot brake features a transmission dump for superb multi-functioning when loading or rehandling. An additional benefit of the TM’s articulated steering is the built-in sideshift which makes it easier to position attachments and place loads accurately. The TM320WM gives you ultimate traction and performance in any conditions, with the choice of limited slip or torque proportioning differentials and 4WD as standard. The TM320WM’s variable flow auxiliary hydraulics are easy to use, designed to maximise productivity and efficiency.
Ask from specialist