One-sided stepladder with reinforced steps and wheels
Aluminium stepladder with reinforced platform, guardrail and handrail.
It is particularly suitable for heavy duty.
Each step 20 cm deep is firmly welded to the frame.
The front side is wide and easy to climb and it is strongly inclined (55°), so that climbing becomes easier thanks to both the non-skid reinforced steps (20-cm wide with a distance of 23 cm one from the other) and to the large handrail.
The back of the ladder is perpendicular to the ground, allowing the user to approach a wall or a shelf front onwards.
The automatic braking system becomes operative when the ladder is open for use.
When the ladder is moved with the raising arms, the rubber feet rise allowing the two wheels to move effortlessly over the ground.
Packaging has been studied to avoid damages during transport and very compact dimension to keep the transport costs as low as possible.
Produced according with the new EN131/7 standards for mobile platform ladders.
• Base stabiliser with ergonomic feet and wheels Ø 125 mm
• Non-skid steps 20 cm
• Distance between steps 23 cm
• Capacity 150 kg (one person)
• Frame profile 200x30 mm
• Guardrail height 100 cm
• Toeboard height 10 cm
• Front width 60 cm
• Front part inclination 55°
• Large platform 53x92 cm
• No. of rungs: 11
• Platform height: 2,50 m
• Reinforced anti-opening/closure arms
• Tool-tray with capacity 15 kg
• Ribbed frame and supports under the longest steps
• Ergonomic reinforced non-skid rubber feet
• Label and instructions for assembly and use
• Thermo-shrinkable plastic package with showcard
• Protection chain
• Short stabiliser (75 cm long) for use in narrow corridors
• Castellana Maxi 4WD: kit of 4 pivoting wheels Ø 100 mm equipped with adjustable foot brake
• Folding ladder with hinges
Read full description →