We value your time.
WHOA, this is not a drill! Use EUROPE20 discount code in the cart and GET -20% off from regular prices! Shop now >
Telescopic wheeled loader TM180, JCB TM180&JCB , C
- Stage IIIB/ Tier 4 Final-compliant JCB Diesel by Kohler engine
- Hydrostatic drive for easy operation
- Heavy-duty versatile articulated steering system with sideshift
- 48 kW of power and 300 Nm of torque
- Great all-round visibility and superb operator comfort
- Easy to service and safe to operate
item not in storage
- Technical specifications
All images are for illustration purposes only.
- Rated power: 48 kW
- Machine weight: 7726 kg
- Travel speed: 20 km/h
- Lift height: 4,3 m
- Lift capacity: 1800 kg
+ Show more
- http://www.jcb.com/View All
- The TM180 is a highly productive telescopic wheeled loader with compact dimensions, performance, versatility and JCB’s iconic telescopic boom for great lift height. It’s fitted with a 48 kW engine that produces 300 Nm of torque, powering a 2-speed hydrostatic transmission. With a maximum lift height of 4534mm. This loading shovel also features superior quality components, comfort and ergonomics aplenty, excellent build quality, stringent safety levels and straightforward serviceability. In short, it’s a perfect high-lifting tool carrier for farms and construction sites alike.
- COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
- DRIVELINE PERFORMANCE
- QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURAB
- SAFETY AND SECURITY
- TOTAL PRODUCTIVITY
- The JCB TM180 telescopic wheeled loader has a comfortable and spacious cab with noise levels lower than our outgoing model. The operating position is designed for optimum all-round visibility, unhindered by components like silencers. Our tilting telescopic steering column is easy to adjust, and all instruments needed to operate this loading shovel are within easy reach of the seat, so there’s no need to hunt around for information whilst working. With a fully opening right-hand window as standard, JCB TM180 operators can enjoy increased ventilation whilst still being protected from dust. This compact loading shovel is equipped with an ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation. A variable adjustable flow control makes it easy to adjust auxiliary flow on the move. Because flow rate can be monitored on the display, operators can always find the right setting, which leads to improved economy.
- DRIVELINE PERFORMANCEJCB and Kohler have produced the ultimate compact telescopic wheeled loader engine for the TM180. It’s Stage IIIB/Tier 4 Final-compliant using only a DOC, while low-rev power and torque means good fuel economy. Dimensions are compact for small turning circles. A variable speed engine crank-driven cooling fan maintains optimum fan speed for all requirements without using any excess engine power. Power is transferred to the ground efficiently through an innovative chassis, with perfect harmony between all components. We offer several axle options on the JCB TM180 including open differentials for hard ground and limited slip differentials for soft muddy terrain. Our 100% switchable front axle differential lock option provides ultimate traction on mud and creates no shear forces, so won’t damage the ground when it’s not in use. It can also be engaged on the move and under load. Hydrostatic drive makes the TM180 telescopic wheeled loader very easy to operate even for the inexperienced. That means there’s less risk of overpowering the machine at a cost to fuel economy. The TM180 has a new high speed option – this provides a 35 km/h top speed. Power is transferred to the ground efficiently through an innovative chassis, with perfect harmony between all components.
- We’ve used only the very finest engine, driveline and axle components on the TM180 telescopic wheeled loader, from suppliers like DANA and Bosch This loading shovel benefits from a strong chassis and the best possible weight distribution; this allows for optimal absorption of external forces. We understand how tough materials handling can be, so we use a heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±40°. Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate location of pins and bushes on these loading shovels. The tried-and-proven telescopic boom on the TM180 telescopic wheeled loader is highly durable, boasting large overlapping joins, extensive rustproofing, a tough U-profile, and a strong mounting point to the chassis. Rear lights are recessed within the solid counterweight casting for impact protection and hydraulic hoses are neatly routed, properly clamped, and positioned away from potential pinching spots. We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, finite element analysis and extensive rig testing to achieve the very highest levels of quality. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance at temperatures as low as -20°C.
- The JCB TM180 telescopic wheeled loader is equipped with a new immobiliser option, which can help prevent thefts from your fleet. Access steps are inclined, equally spaced and complemented by well positioned handles so that operators have three points of contact whenever they’re entering or exiting the JCB TM180’s cab. With no exhaust after treatment, our JCB Diesel by Kohler engines are extremely compact for uncompromised visibility. The sloping rear bonnet provides an unimpeded view, with the exhaust silencer and air intake filter both packaged out of sight. We’ve fitted an in-cab electronic 2-stage quickhitch isolation system to prevent uncontrolled release of attachments on the TM180 loading shovel. JCB’s optional Smoothride System (SRS) provides safe roading at high speeds. The system is easy to operate via a rocker switch, and can either be auto-engaged by travel speed or constantly active.
- Most T4i engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or SCR, requiring costly AdBlue fluid level maintenance or heat-resistant lube oils. The new Kohler engine designed by JCB doesn't, thus reducing service and running costs. Operators and managers of the JCB TM180 telescopic wheeled loader can access vital information like machine running times and error alerts at the touch of a button on the in-cab display and via JCB’s LiveLink telematics system. The JCB TM180 has a cyclonic pre-filter which maximises air filtration and extends filter element service intervals significantly. A large single piece bonnet provides quick and convenient access to all daily check points, as well as the engine bay and cooling pack of your telescopic wheeled loader. Your local JCB dealer will be able to supply all parts for your TM180 loading shovel, including JCB Diesel by Kohler engine components. This model also shares parts with other JCB machinery, making everything even more readily available. A stylish, modern central dash display combines analogue dials and a colour LCD screen – this can display machine health details, service requirements, operating information and more.
- JCB’s articulated steering boasts an easy-to-use built-in sideshift – ideal for pallet handling. The JCB TM180 is a highly versatile loading shovel, capable of many tasks, with plenty of options to create a perfect solution to your needs, as well as a huge range of easily interchangeable attachments. Equip your telescopic wheeled loader with our new towing option and you’ll get a tow bar with rear electrics and hydraulics, allowing you to trailer loads of up to 3.5 tonnes or carry rear attachments like salt spreaders. By splitting power between the transmission and the hydraulics, our inching pedal allows precise, efficient, stepless load handling. Our loading shovels are even more versatile when you use both front and rear attachments together; you could, for example, combine a snow plough and rear grit spreader.
Ask from specialist